Looking for Minelab DigiSearch Meter

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
One on ebay item No; 290643169267

OP
OP
S

steveintexas

Dec 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone!
I found a dealer who has a new 180 meter in stock.
Thanks again,
Steve

tseekerMike

Apr 20, 2009
St.Petersburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Minelab Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ21-8" coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been looking for one also. Can you share the name of the dealer?

Priate Booty

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2017
SUNSHINE STATE
Detector(s) used
Minre Lab CTX 3030,Mine Lab Sovergins GT
Garrett AT Pro, Mine Lab Excalibur, Mine Lab Equinox, Garret Sea Hunter, Fisher Cz -21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I purchased a Mine lab Soverigns GT used and finally got it set up.. I am very impressed so far.. I search an area with my other detector and found many coins along a bank.. then went back to Truck and got my mine lab, which I had at first a hard time setting up with the right frequencies. After I called MINE LAB USA.. which by the way is hard to contact as you all know.. They called me back left a message.. I called them right back and the gentlemen who answered.. He uses a Minicab sovereigns GT him self.. he talked me through set up over the phone.. Once I did that I went back to area along bank and pulled some more coins out from the area, I searched before.. they were not super deep.. Anywhere between 2- 8 inches.. which is pretty good for the 10 inch coil the Tornado..
MY question is... What is a better coil to put on this machine?
And the Diigiit Meter.. Which one is the best if I can find one or does anybody have an extra to let go for a decent price.?
I see there are Digi Meters on eBay for $224.00 dollars.. Probably after market Chinese... But could some one direct me to which Digital Meter for the Sovereigns GT is best if I can get one..???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions