🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's Sad !!!!

I'd be upset.

I Have a big problem with "on Back Order"
if they don't say before taking the order there will be a delay,
there should at the very least be a genorious discount.

Last edited:

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is why I always call and ask if it is in stock before ordering :)
But I am jealous of you I want an Etrac myself.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have them in stock and ready to ship. Holler with any questions.

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ordered it Apr 2nd and just found out it's on back order :BangHead:

I am not going to mention the company, but YES they are doing it with several things. Taking your order and keeping it on hold to ship as soon as they get them. Problem is they are listing it on the web site as "IN STOCK". To me that is false advertising. I have been waiting on a backordered accessory now for about 3 weeks at least; and yes same deal with their E-Tracs (showing as IN STOCK and it is not).
My advice, call ahead and check stock status. If not, certainly Big Boys Hobbies or the rest of the sponsors here. If I can say this Colonial Metal Detectors as well are superb with their customer service and in stocks.
Check them all!

**Also, many other places SHIP FOR FREE and if you are out of state --no sales tax. So, all in all, you may be better off dealing with another.

~CF

Overreved

May 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate when that happens, Ordered mine from Bart and had it in a few days. I was very impressed with his fast responce. Companys should give you a heads up that its not in stock. Sorry to hear that.

Tim

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate when that happens, Ordered mine from Bart and had it in a few days. I was very impressed with his fast responce. Companys should give you a heads up that its not in stock. Sorry to hear that.

Tim

Thanks Tim! Glad you like it! Holler if you have any questions! I have a this one for $1199. Is looks brand new and works flawlessly!
Minelab E-Trac Used | Big Boys Hobbies

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread