Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried searching Google first? There's a good chance that what you're buying is a compilation programs that are available on other sites for FREE. Also check YouTube. I think I've seen a few programs on there + you get the benefit of seeing a video with it. I'm pretty sure that the guy selling them on ebay will just be sending them to you in an email.

earthmansurfer

Apr 3, 2004
Germany
I bought those programs and the free ebook when I got my E-Trac in December. The cards are nicely laminated with programs but after using the E-Trac for a few months now, I have to say the programs are pretty worthless. No offense to the producer of the cards. The E-Book was mostly worthless too, it was by far and away mostly a collection of website links, very long and apparently search generated. That is the real reason I "bought" the programs!

The E-Trac is just too simple to use and all the programs you need can be found on websites imo. Again, no offense to the producer.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last set of programmes I saw had just been copied off various forums and carried over mistakes that had been corrected a few posts down the page. An programme for any brand of detector has been optimised for a particular site so the "deep silver blaster" that works best for one could be well off for different types of ground.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The E-Trac is just too simple to use and all the programs you need can be found on websites imo. Again, no offense to the producer.

Yes NO need to buy them. Much info out there for free already. Time spent swinging and digging is the best "teacher" you can have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread