Sov GT Meter - Patriot???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for one of Joe Patrick's Patriot meters for my Sov GT. I know they're hard to come by. What would you recommend if I can't get my hands on one of them? Diggertim

PatroitMeter.jpg

I have one of the original Patriot meters, they are harder to find then hens teeth....Joe now installs meters in the sov gt, he removes the internal speaker and mounts it there.

Here is a post by me from 2010 about the new meter and a link to the website, If i wanted a meter and didnt have the Patriot I would have the new one installed....

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...overeign-gt-original-maker-patriot-meter.html

Last edited:

goodmore

Nov 12, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX / XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His meter that is installed is great. Very accurate. Never needs adjusted. And is always with you. No extra wires for a meter. No extra weight. When I chest mount the Sovereign it is right there to read.

In-Sight Target ID Display System

OP
OP
D

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA
I gave the installed meter some thought but, unless I chest or waist mount, it's not that accessible to read. I do like the easy readability of a top mounted meter. I'll keep looking but I do know they are hard to find. At some point I'll need to make a decision about having one installed or a different meter all together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread