Please BID on NEW Minelab Prise? Winer with closest numbers will get hammered coin

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2550.00. Another $150 for waterproof headphones.

makton

Mar 5, 2008
New Lenox, Il
Detector(s) used
Explorer II with 10x12 SEF
Stasys,
I guess there are two options/pricing with the Starter and Standard pack...
Woodland Detectors, which I would highly recommend to buy from advertises his at 2299 and 2499.

Makton

OP
OP
stasys

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
Stasys,
Woodland Detectors, which I would highly recommend to buy from advertises his at 2299 and 2499.

Makton
Makton we will decide all together, two first closest bids. :hello:

makton

Mar 5, 2008
New Lenox, Il
Detector(s) used
Explorer II with 10x12 SEF
T'net sponsors Kellyco and Woodland both have prices listed.
Minelab wont relaease an official price as they don't sell retail, only to dealers.

Makton

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
T'net sponsors Kellyco and Woodland both have prices listed.
Minelab wont relaease an official price as they don't sell retail, only to dealers.

Makton

I never realized Minelab didn't publish suggested retail prices. You're right. The known US prices are $2499 for the standard pack and $2299 for the starter version after checking a few of the dealers. I had guessed $2195 and $2495 so I hope that's close enough. I would love to win a hammered coin. No matter what it was fun taking a shot at it!

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stasys,

Makton

I called KellyCo a few days ago to order a coil and we started talking about the new machine. I mentioned something about not knowing the price yet and she said "oh, we do know the price now.. Minelab is in town today and they gave it to us.." then she stated pretty much the prices that you just stated. Idunno.. I haven't really been following it's release

OP
OP
stasys

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
I never realized Minelab didn't publish suggested retail prices. You're right. The known US prices are $2499 for the standard pack and $2299 for the starter version after checking a few of the dealers. I had guessed $2195 and $2495 so I hope that's close enough. I would love to win a hammered coin. No matter what it was fun taking a shot at it!
SO what is our concensus? do we wait few days longer to make price more clear, or we stick to some seller price? :icon_scratch: Stasys

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO what is our concensus? do we wait few days longer to make price more clear, or we stick to some seller price? :icon_scratch: Stasys

My vote is to declare the winner who was closest to what prices we have already seen. Anybody else?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread