The Minelab CTX 3030 in the Rio Grande river.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be at the rio grande river with the Minelab CTX 3030 soon. I will be doing testing on it there in and out of the water. I am open to suggestions and would gladly try any testing you guys might want to see. Please let me know. This should be a great test for it.

I still have a few left. Holler if your in the market for one! Be sure to mention this forum when you call! :occasion14:

Mp4freedom

Sep 4, 2012
mason, oh
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, minelab explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you ever do it? id like to see the finding? is it in a diferent thered?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like my part of the woods. You picked the right place to use the CTX. If it is in the cards I will get one some day.

TheInspector

Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark.......
Garrett AT Gold...............
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT - AKA The Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to tell Bart to watchout for floating bales in the Rio Grande, but then I saw this was a May 2012 thread.

I bought my Garrett AT Gold from Bart.

I hope He and his family made it through unscathed in the May 2013 tornado in Moore OK.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was going to tell Bart to watchout for floating bales in the Rio Grande, but then I saw this was a May 2012 thread.

I bought my Garrett AT Gold from Bart.

I hope He and his family made it through unscathed in the May 2013 tornado in Moore OK.

We had a blast in the water and around the bank. Found nothing great on that trip but ther will be more!!

Now the May tornado this year..... UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE. It got within 3/4 of a mile but we were good. A good part of our town however got literately wiped off the map. Nothing but concrete slabs and rubble. I cant even really describe it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread