CTX3030 which dealer to buy from and why

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is only one dealer that I buy from and that is Bart of Big Boys Hobbies.!

ATGoldGuy

Mar 12, 2013
Heath, OH
Detector(s) used
AT Gold & AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have purchased from Kellyco and from Big Boys Hobbies. There's no comparison on customer service. I only buy from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies now. He will treat you right!

BombFarm

Tenderfoot
Nov 4, 2013
Central Coast California
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac
Whites DFX E series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a newbie to this forum, but have been detecting for several years. I don't have anything bad to say about any vendor I have dealt with from this site, but I do want to say that Vance Detectors is top notch. I was hunting a specific used machine and of all the vendors I dealt with, Vance was the best and spent lots of effort trying to help. Even after all the time spent trying to get what I wanted, he found my detector elsewhere and notified me about it, just to make sure I was taken care of. Better yet he still offered free service for the detector even though he didn't even make a sale. I will be making my first call for anything to Vance Detectors.

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It sounds like you have found a great dealer, BombFarm. I am not saying that Bart at Big Boys Hobbies is the only good dealer around, just that you are not going to go wrong dealing with him. He has earned my trust and my business. If you find something you like, there is not reason to change.....I like Bart!

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart's a good guy for sure, I would advise everyone to make a few phonecalls competition keeps us on our toes!! Lol

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart's a good guy for sure, I would advise everyone to make a few phonecalls competition keeps us on our toes!! Lol

Agreeing that Bart is a good man to deal with says a lot about your own integrity. I am sure you are every bit as good as BombFarm says you are!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreeing that Bart is a good man to deal with says a lot about your own integrity. I am sure you are every bit as good as BombFarm says you are!

I've used many dealers through the years and now I only deal with Bart.

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in the same place as you, Sandman. Bart has earned my loyalty.

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've dealt w/ Kellyco and Big Boys hobbies, Bart from Big Boys is a great guy, I'll only buy from him from now on!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread