All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the complaints were from when the Excalibut II first came out..... I would have no problem now considering another new Minelab, and would recommend a Minelab to any friend or relative right now....

I noticed many of the stories were members who had an issue, but waitied to send the detector in, then come late spring they send it in to get repair work done for the new season and were angry to find that it was a 4 week wait. The worst thing to do is to wait to send it in, late spring and summer is their busiest times for repairs.....

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Minelab has got some class act guys working up there in the service department! I am amazed what they have done for me and my customers to get issues resolved quickly! Great people up there!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the problems with customer service back with the release of the Excal II they have had a management change in the North American Div department starting at the top, the current management is a lot more receptive to customer problems and do truly care about customer issues......

OP
OP
BigBeefy

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to know. I am most likely going to get a minelab, now of I could just make up my dang mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread