Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab Explorer XS
Minelab Quattro MP

04-IMG_6504.jpg

03-IMG_6501.jpg

09-IMG_6509.jpg

13-IMG_6522.jpg

NEVER BUY AA BATTERIES AGAIN "EVER"
A Rechargeable System we Will Guarantee For a Full Year.

1-IMG_3371-002.jpg

•1 Home Smart charger for Li-Ion RNB-Batt Pack Charges in less than 2 hours
•Universal 100V - 240V AC input for worldwide power usage
•Automatic charging stops when battery pack is fully charged
•LED indication: Red means " In Charging " and Green means " Full "
•Optional 12v Smart Car Charger
|

http://rnb-innovations.com

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice setup! Look forward into stocking them!

DieHard

Greenie
Feb 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart you gonna give us site members a 25% discount right

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The cost could be high.. The cost for the battery in my Oregon chainsaw list's for $269.00 but you can find it for $209.00........................................................................ product_8049_225.jpg $(KGrHqR,!hwE9gyf5hrBBPg0cfuWUQ~~60_57.jpg

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart you gonna give us site members a 25% discount right

I don't know the price myself. Have to wait and see. Hearing great things about them though!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The lithium-ion batterys are nice..... They run at full power till they are dead... and when the stop they stop dead ..... No slow down no warning.......... So you really have to have a extra battery with you at all times........

Last edited:

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much longer than the 1600mAh or 1800mAh standard batteries does it last?
Most of my hunts (four + hours or more) don't require anything more than one charged battery that I already have. So what would be the advantage in the new more expensive battery?
And if you need to have a spare on hand for when it dies, then you're going to have to either spend twice the money on a second one, or have one of the older batteries anyway, so again I ask,"Where's the advantage?"

If there's no distinct benefit, then I'll not be replacing the two rechargeable packs that I already have that are backed up by an Alkaline pack.

OP
OP
R

RNB

Jul 3, 2012
So-Cal
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are some answers..I hope this Helps..

This is an accessory like a coil, Headphones, Probe. Digger or anything that you feel gives you an advantage on your Hunting.
We have been using the ML-2900 in the field for over a year with great success.
We feel it's a huge advantage over the nimh Slimline Battpacks

The New ML-2900 Li-ion Batt Pack and 2 hr Home Smart Charger will Start with an introductory sale of $129.99

The Optional 12v Smart Car Charger will be $39.99

I know you can buy the Optional Minelab 12v Car Charger for the 1600 or 1800 for about $89.99 Plus Shipping
MINELAB 12V CAR CHARGER FOR NiMH BATTERY FOR E-TRAC SAFARI EXPLORER + | eBay

A New Slimline Batt Pack 1800mah for about $90.00 Plus Shipping
NEW*Minelab Battery Pack 1800 mA/H NiMH for FBS series metal detectors | eBay

A new 110V NiMH Charger for about 28.45 Plus Shipping
MINELAB E-TRAC SAFARI EXPLORER 110V NiMH MAINS BATTERY CHARGER | eBay

So I believe we are in the Ballpark as far as price goes.....

Our Rechargeable Batt Pack is 12.5 volts..The Minelab Rechargeable is 9.6 volts.. "It Does Matter"

Our ML-2900 Weighs Only 10.47oz. The Minelab Slimpack Weighs 14.72oz.

Charges in Less than 2 hours and will Hold 97% of that Charge for a Year!

High Capacity Lithium-ion Delivers Long Life Run Time with Fade-Free Power!

Smart Home Charger Shuts Off Automatically when fully Charged and shows a Green L.E.D.

Optional 12v Smart Car Charger works the Same as the Home Charger.

Hunt for Days on a Single Charge. The ML-2900 will Wear You Out Before You Wear it Out!

YOU WILL NEVER NEED A BACK UP BATT PACK OR BUY ALKALINE AA's EVER AGAIN.......
We have Proved that with all of our testing in the last 18 months!

Best Regards

RNB-Innovations

Last edited:

Jeff in Pa

Feb 26, 2005
Pa
Detector(s) used
I have owned/own the Anfibio Multi, CTX, Etrac, Equinox, SE Pro, EX II, XS, Soveriegn Elite, Garrett Ace 250 and the Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those packs will be very nice to have, just the fact that they keep a "Full power" charge for such a long time is a plus.

OP
OP
R

RNB

Jul 3, 2012
So-Cal
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ML-2900 Lithium-ion Batt Pack for the FBS Minelab Machines

Brand-NEW "RNB-ML2900 12.5 volt 2900 MAH Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery System made For FBS Series Metal Detectors."
It is Compatible with the following Minelab Metal Detectors including: E-Trac, Explorer SE Pro, Explorer 2, Quattro MP, Explorer XS and Explorer S. and Safari. Now you can Save a Ton on Battery Cost. Never buy an Alkaline Battery again. This is a RNB item Part Number: "ML-2900". MSRP for $199..99 FREE Shipping, You pay $129.99. We are the World's First Li-Ion Batt Pack for these Great Minelab Machines. Purchase these from a "AUTHORIZED" MINELAB Dealer.

Minelab Uses the same Li-ion Technology with their new CTX 3030

Our Rechargeable Batt Pack is 12.5 volts..The Minelab Rechargeable is 9.6 volts.. "It Does Matter"

Our ML-2900 Weighs Only 10.47oz. The Minelab Slimpack Weighs 14.72oz.

Charges in Less than 2 hours and will Hold 97% of that Charge in a Year!

High Capacity Lithium-ion Delivers Long Life Run Time with Fade-Free Power!

Smart Home Charger Shuts Off Automatically when fully Charged @ 12.5v shows a Green L.E.D.

Optional 12v Smart Car Charger works the Same as the Home Charger.

Hunt for Days on a Single Charge.

One Year Unconditional Warranty.

new products

Or Contact Bart@BIG BOY HOBBIES

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RNB

Jul 3, 2012
So-Cal
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How much longer than the 1600mAh or 1800mAh standard batteries does it last?
Most of my hunts (four + hours or more) don't require anything more than one charged battery that I already have. So what would be the advantage in the new more expensive battery?
And if you need to have a spare on hand for when it dies, then you're going to have to either spend twice the money on a second one, or have one of the older batteries anyway, so again I ask,"Where's the advantage?"

If there's no distinct benefit, then I'll not be replacing the two rechargeable packs that I already have that are backed up by an Alkaline pack.

Both your 1600 and 1800 after an all night charge might last 4 hours and the Alkaline you may get about 8... Thats about 12 hours!

If most of your hunts are about 4 hours you could charge the ML-2900 in less than 2 hours and hunt 4 hours a week for 2 months between charges.

A new Minelab Slimline 9.6 volt 1800 is $100.00 a back up is another $100.00. That's $200.00 Plus Shipping!

A new 12.5 volt ML-2900 Batt Pack & Charger is $129.99. FREE SHIPPING! The Last Batt Pack You Will Ever Buy!

As you can see their are quite a bit of Distinct Benefits of owning the ML-2900 Battery System for your Great Minelab Machine!

Last edited:

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this post is a little old, but I am looking to get a rechargeable battery for my safari. I have looked at the ones offered by M/L and also did a cost comparison between the M/L and Alaine type battery.
My big question is "what is the cycle life?" How many times can I charge it up before it's time to replace it. A standard nimh average about 500 give or take. So how many times will the Rnb battery last????

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this post is a little old, but I am looking to get a rechargeable battery for my safari. I have looked at the ones offered by M/L and also did a cost comparison between the M/L and Alaine type battery.
My big question is "what is the cycle life?" How many times can I charge it up before it's time to replace it. A standard nimh average about 500 give or take. So how many times will the Rnb battery last????

If this takes 500 charge cycles as well then that's 16000 hours of hunting before its time to replace it. (4 hrs per week x 2 months x 500). I for one hunt long days sometimes and my ML NmHi is getting tired. Sometimes it doesn't last 6 hours and I'll go longer than that,but not often...130.00 is VERY reasonable,but if people are getting along with what they have,there's really no need...I'm getting one just because mine is older and has served its purpose well,but a bit weak.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the info I found on the net it's 500 full cycles (dead to full charge). If you recharge at 50% that is a 1/2 cycle. So if you always charge at 50% you could do it a 1,000 times.

These have been in use for a few years, any users on T-net have a long time review to add?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using the RNB battery for about a year now. It lasts many, many hunts before I have to recharge it. I like it because I can hunt all night with the light on and it doesn't even phase it. Much better battery than the stock one. If your stock one is still working fine, I'd keep using it, but, if the stock one is getting pretty sketchy, RNB is the way to go.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using the RNB battery for about a year now. It lasts many, many hunts before I have to recharge it. I like it because I can hunt all night with the light on and it doesn't even phase it. Much better battery than the stock one. If your stock one is still working fine, I'd keep using it, but, if the stock one is getting pretty sketchy, RNB is the way to go.

Been using double A's, 11 hours on the first pack of A-A's so far, down 1 bar. But I am looking for an alternative. Only three short hunts so far (first week with the new machine).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions