X-terra coil

L

lost hunter

Got my replacement coil from minelab today after along wait took it to the park and found 2. clad quarters both appox 2" deep Wanted to do an air test to see how deep it would. What a let down lucky if I get 6" on any setting calling minelab Monday

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh boy. Should I tell the UPS man to turn back around when the CZ gets here:laughing7:. Although 6" seems a bit light, Minelabs do not necessarily air test all that well compared to what they do in the dirt.

OP
OP
L

lost hunter

The old coil tested at 11" with no problem. This might end up sleeping with fishes at lake Arthur lol

OP
OP
L

lost hunter

Tom with the CZ I had to stay at least 3ft away from my car or it would sound off. I can detect inside my car with this lol

OP
OP
L

lost hunter

Found the problem plastic was stuck in the coil connection NOW I GOT MY MINELAB BACK.

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread