lost hunter

Try Miller MDZ. Give Tom a call or pm him you will get a good deal

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where us the best place to buy a new 3030? (best price)

Feel free to give me a call about the Minelab CTX 3030. I have some killer setups for this machine and tons of experience to get you going right out of the box. Even learned more about it this weekend at the Minelab conference. Truly an amazing machine.

If you dont want all the extras let me know. I can make special deals.

Be sure to mention this forum and your forum name for best deal. Love to help you!

Last edited:

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks LH.

If you would choose to get a hold of me would be more than happy to work with you and get you on your way. If you are upgrading can give you a good deal for a trade in as well.

OP
OP
Ground Inspector

Ground Inspector

Feb 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
18" Excelerator Coil
Minelab CTX 3030
06 Smart Coil
17 Smart Coil
Garret Propointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
Feel free to give me a call about the Minelab CTX 3030. I have some killer setups for this machine and tons of experience to get you going right out of the box. Even learned more about it this weekend at the Minelab conference. Truly an amazing machine.

Be sure to mention this forum and your forum name for a special deal. Love to help you!

Thanks, I will tomorrow. I have one currently. I'm looking for another for my father. We share the ctx and a SE pro when we detect. I absolutely love it. By far the best of it kinds. The ctx outdoes the SE pro every time we detect. So far this year we are over 150 coins older than 1910.

Dr Freezelove

Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
be sure the check out new england detectors just bought mine there here is the list of goodies that came with my CTX 3030
Tactical Gloves
Detector Pro Water Proof Headphones Gray Ghost
RTG Beach Scoop
Lesche Sampson Serratted 31
Garrett Pro Pointer
Maxpedition Back Pack
Tactical Rugged Knee Pads
Lesche Hand Digging Knife 5 year warranty
SOG Multi tool
FREE SHIPPING
5 Year warranty 3yrs ML 2 yrs N.E.D.

Top Member Reactions