Excaliber 2 available

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surfview, you have to be a charter member to sell here...... It is $20.00 a year or $5.00 a month...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on the health issues.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, meant to also add wish you luck on the health issues......When a non charter member offers item to sell we get complaints from charter members as that is a feature of charter membershio they paid to have...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to just pay for a month till you sell detector, just take $5 out of sell or add $5 to sell price....If you don't want to we will be forced to remove the post, sorry...

OP
OP
Surfview

Surfview

Jul 1, 2012
Marineland
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just paid the $20 charter member fee by PayPal. As soon as I have access to the charter section I will use the correct sales process. Feel free to remove both posts. Sorry for the confusion and error. I didn't check the rules before posting. Take care

OP
OP
Surfview

Surfview

Jul 1, 2012
Marineland
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
GreenMeanie said:
Having to pay to sell something is pretty lame.
Just go use a FREE website.

I know, but everyone has been real helpful here and I don't really mind the cost. It's a great hobby and I guess this will be my small way to support you guys and your forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GM, it is the rules, it is one of the features of charter membership and since TN started making it charter members only to sell the bad deals and issues on sells have drop to near zilch..... It has wokred very well for over a year...........

By the way you can not advertise another competing forum in your signiture........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread