AT Pro, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I ask what they cost you?

OP
OP
B

botics

Dec 6, 2012
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, 17" and 6" Coils
Minelab Excalibur II, 10" Coil
AT Pro, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure. I paid $34 per shaft.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes you will need to buy hardware to go with it. If you got it at $34 for a rod you better buy all you can. They run $175.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

botics

Dec 6, 2012
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, 17" and 6" Coils
Minelab Excalibur II, 10" Coil
AT Pro, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry - Bart is correct. That was the nut set. I am new to this so I misunderstood what I was reading... I will probably pay for it later overlooking something my detectors come across. Oh well.. we all start somewhere I guess.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I was wondering about the nut set. Are they really something special or are they just the usual nylon bolts. Does anyone(Bart?) know the specs on the Sovereign bolts? I need to know size and thread, I know I can find them cheaper.

goodmore

Nov 12, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX / XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the bolts for the CTX are the same as the E Trac. The plastic washers that insert into the shaft are custom fitted. You may be able to substitute the bolt but not the washers. Same thing goes for the Sovereign. The bolt can be substituted, but those tear drop rubber washers are custom fitted. You should always carry a spare bolt and washers. Especially if you beach hunt. The sand degrades the washers and a good wave can bend the coil back the wrong way and strip the bolt. A floppy coil makes a miserable hunt.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry dont know the specs. They are the same as the E-Trac as Goodmore told you.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The washers aren't all that hard to make. Some rubber inner tube and an Exacto knife and you can make as many as you need in a variety of thicknesses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread