Southwest Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab E-trac
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After I bought my E-trac a few weeks ago, I immediately started looking for something to protect the screen from getting scratched up. I searched around on the net and found a company out of SLC, UT called Zagg. They make a mil spec film that completely covers the screen and the buttons. It came in a few days ago and I put it on yesterday. It took a little time to get it installed, but it comes with a little squeegie to smooth out the air bubbles. After it dried overnight, it's completely bubble free this morning and so clear I can't hardly notice it's on the screen. Pretty fair price at around $20 also and it's already pre-cut to perfectly fit the E-trac. I'm not pushing sales for them, but if anyone needs a good screen cover, I'd recommend checking them out.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a 3 piece velcro set from MetalDetectorCover.com. It fits ok.....could have been better. Took forever to get it as after I ordered a set, they told me their supplier quite making them and they had to find somebody else. The price is pretty good though....$27 for the set.

Jeff in Pa

Feb 26, 2005
Pa
Detector(s) used
I have owned/own the Anfibio Multi, CTX, Etrac, Equinox, SE Pro, EX II, XS, Soveriegn Elite, Garrett Ace 250 and the Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes the Zagg screen cover is the best!! I had mine a week before my new Etrac came!! You will never need another screen cover again.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread