Sure do, what about that button?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What button, there is no button on the handle of a Sov GT, all buttons are on the controls.... Any Sov sold still comes witht he 3 year warranty, and will still be worked on after that. Minelab is still repairing many of the old Sword detectors which were discontinued years ago....

Sov GT is stillt he best salt water wetsand detector there is...

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Sov Gt is a great machine. I wish I still had mine. I did not learn it enough before I sold it. I let someone convince me I did not need it. Grrr.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Treasure Hunter said, there is no button on the top of the handle, all controls are on the face plate. The Sov GT is the best saltwater beach detector there is. You just need to protect it from any salt spray with a baggie. Matched with a WOT coil you will find it all.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Feel free to give me a ring! Make you a great deal on one!

OP
OP
J

jangles

Feb 11, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
MX5 plus many others in the past
Sorry about that, somehow I thought there was a button up there...my bad!
What button, there is no button on the handle of a Sov GT, all buttons are on the controls.... Any Sov sold still comes witht he 3 year warranty, and will still be worked on after that. Minelab is still repairing many of the old Sword detectors which were discontinued years ago....

Sov GT is stillt he best salt water wetsand detector there is...

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can mod it to have a push button, I would like that!
Sorry about that, somehow I thought there was a button up there...my bad!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread