Minelab service gets thumb up

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to detecting and this is my first post here and i am glad i have somthing good to report.

Bought a new Sovereign from Bart which was a good experience as i had heard it would be. Between the bad weather and other holiday things i have got yo use the machine a fair amout and am really liking it.
After receiving it i charged the battery and all went well and after using it a good bit decided to charge it before i made a trip down the country a ways. I pluged the charger in and i did not get the red light on the charger or a green light on the battery. Messed with it off and on for most of yesterday without any luck. Bart sugested i call minelab which i did this morning.

Presed one on the options list and was immediately connected to a live body by the name of Jeff. Explained the problem and he said most likeky was the charger and would get one in te mail to me today. I said outstanding and i hoped that it was not the battery. He then said he also would include a AA battery pack with it just in case there was a battery problem. NOW THATS SERVICE!

I also commented on their discontinue of the Soverein and was a little worried about service after waranty. He assured me that they would have service and parts for at least seven years after the last one was sold. I do feel better now thats for sure.

j piddle

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff is outstanding! I know him personally and he will take care of you!

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the info guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread