Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a video that I did yesterday, to help answer some of the questions that I have been getting about the CTX.. Now if you have had one for a while and know the in's and out's this video probably won't help.
I have getting a lot of questions on swing speed, Gps/geo tracking, just some general questions, so I hope this will answer some of them. If you have a question just let me know an I will try to help.. I don't live near a beach so can't help you on that... If there is anything else you would like covered I will try and make another in the near future.. Hope this helps... Evan

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Video ROCKS for anyone wanting to learn the Minelab CTX 3030! Thanks for taking the time to make this. I already added it to my site!

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The target trace feature you describe is by far my favorite!

materdigger1

Jun 7, 2012
Natchez, Mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Teknetics T2SE , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Raven 25 digging tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video - As usual Gonehunting does a fantastic job helping out with the CTX - Evan you ought to consider having a CTX camp for CTX newbies

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great video - As usual Gonehunting does a fantastic job helping out with the CTX - Evan you ought to consider having a CTX camp for CTX newbies
lol well thanks, but there are guys out there that know a lot more than I do.... I just love to detect..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread