Way to go Evan! Check him out on Minelabs Treasure blog!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks Bart.. It is definitely a great honor for me.. very humbling to say the least...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just want to add my Congratulations!! :occasion14:

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Evan!

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys.. I appreciate it!!

materdigger1

Jun 7, 2012
Natchez, Mississippi
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Teknetics T2SE , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Raven 25 digging tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Evan - I knew it was just a matter of time - You desereve it buddy - wtg - keep on the cutting edge

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you MaterDigger.. I appreciate it!

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good for you Evan. You will be a great asset to Minlab as you have been to everone who has asked for your help.
May the best be with you and yours.
Dwight

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Dwight.. I'm glad that I have been able to help..

joesdigs

Dec 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evan. I read the post yesterday with all the people about the CTX and your replies... You replied to everyone and even stated to contact you with any more questions. I was thinking to myself that you were a true gentleman and hunter and your knowledge shared can only lead to good things. And now it has... Just goes to show that nice guys really don't finish last. They just take the time to get to the top with dignity. Congrats and wish you well in the future. Joe

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Evan. I read the post yesterday with all the people about the CTX and your replies... You replied to everyone and even stated to contact you with any more questions. I was thinking to myself that you were a true gentleman and hunter and your knowledge shared can only lead to good things. And now it has... Just goes to show that nice guys really don't finish last. They just take the time to get to the top with dignity. Congrats and wish you well in the future. Joe
Thanks bud I appreciate it.. It means a lot hearing that I am able to help..Thanks bud.. btw just got an email that they posted my first entry.. 8-)

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just read this post and noticed your banner for US history. I have been keeping up with the well overdue partnership that has been developing between archeology and MD'ing through the news,youtube,etc. There are alot of great digs going on now and MD'ing has really helped the archeologists in that "first stage" of the recovery process.A great example of science and technology brought together for the benefit of education and preservation of this great country's history.I just wish that National Geographic would take the Diggers show in this direction and that Mr Savage(salvage) would go back to wrestling.They really have put a black eye on the face of what digging for history is all about.I don't know you but Good Luck in your new endeavor:icon_thumright:

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just read this post and noticed your banner for US history. I have been keeping up with the well overdue partnership that has been developing between archeology and MD'ing through the news,youtube,etc. There are alot of great digs going on now and MD'ing has really helped the archeologists in that "first stage" of the recovery process.A great example of science and technology brought together for the benefit of education and preservation of this great country's history.I just wish that National Geographic would take the Diggers show in this direction and that Mr Savage(salvage) would go back to wrestling.They really have put a black eye on the face of what digging for history is all about.I don't know you but Good Luck in your new endeavor:icon_thumright:
I have worked recently with a local Fort and a local museum to help locate some items they needed mapped and recovered.. Over the past 20 years I have assisted several times, 90% of the time I was the first detector carrying help they had ever used.. I think if more of us got out there to do volunteer work like that it would help form a bond between the archaeological/historical preservation community and ours.. Minelab's help with the Montpelier project was one that has done our hobby a lot of good.. I hope more company's step out there and do that..

iukams

Dec 26, 2009
Iuka,MS
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Ace 150, GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say congrats Evan . Your videos played a big part in my decision to purchase a ctx3030. I recently found my biggest find ever. A CSA buckle, and I might add, my first banner on treasurenet. Again, thanks for the informative videos and keep up the good work.

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to say congrats Evan . Your videos played a big part in my decision to purchase a ctx3030. I recently found my biggest find ever. A CSA buckle, and I might add, my first banner on treasurenet. Again, thanks for the informative videos and keep up the good work.
Congratulations on the banner.. still looking for my first..lol... I want to say thank you for the report.. I am glad what I have been doing is helping others too... I appreciate it..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread