Waterproofness (is that a word) of the 3030 accessories

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it is not. And yes to can attach directly to the unit. They also make waterproof headphones for it as well. They attach a different way.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No it is not. And yes to can attach directly to the unit. They also make waterproof headphones for it as well. They attach a different way.

Perfect answer! Holler if you have more questions about the CTX 3030. Love to help you!

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
Perfect answer! Holler if you have more questions about the CTX 3030. Love to help you!

And Bart is the one I bought my CTX sun ray phones and gray ghost water phones from. As well as all my detecting stuff.

OP
OP
Wyomingmedic

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. I was searching and searching yet unable to find an answer.

And I spoke with Bart a few weeks ago about at 3030. I am still on the fence. Just too many decisions. I REALLY REALLY like the looks of it, but then other insidious thoughts creep in from other manufacturers/models and *POOF* I'm lost again.

And considering that there are FEET of snow on the ground, I'm in no hurry LOL.

WM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread