Excalibur11 10000.

budrow

Feb 15, 2010
I recently purchaced an excalibur 1000 and Im wondering if anybody else have been having battery problems. I fully charge my battery up then plug it in to the dector and by next morning it starts sqealing thu the headphones meaning the batterys running out of charge. Any input would help. Right now I already am going on my second battery and charger and same thing this morning. Anybody else run into this problem? Thankyou, and have a good day.Budrow....

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a shot in the dark if it is not the battery and I have seen this on several, pot broken Flip the machine over, underneath check and make sure it is turning off. Let us know what they say....

And there is a easy fix by putting a stop on the switch...why minelabs has not done this is beyond reasoning

OP
OP
B

budrow

Feb 15, 2010
OBN, I just got my new Ecal and its working perfect. What you showed me in the video I think that was the problem. Tec said it was in the threshold switch making noise thru the headphones after you shut it off.Thanks for your response.

OP
OP
B

budrow

Feb 15, 2010
Theres one more thing I will add to this thread. The people over at Minelab USA are second to none. They supplied me with a return shipping sticker and I sent it to them on Friday, they received it on Monday, and I had a brand new Excal 2 by Thursday. No waiting what so ever. If you need answers call them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread