Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-related-stuff-sale/357098-explorer-ii-sale.html

I haven't used it much. In my opinion (in my case) it is a detector that requires a good bit of hands on experience to use efficiently. Switching between the Explorer and my Garretts doesn't work (for me). Since useing the ATPro, I have come to really like, it being so much lighter. I do believe the Explorer is a much more sophisticated detector, and will hunt deeper than my Garretts.
I have made my decision to not use it anymore, and hence I have put it up for sale. The RNB Li-ion pack has been charged and used for about an hour.
PM me if interested.

Roy

bigtruck68

Jul 24, 2012
Pittsburgh,Pa
Detector(s) used
whites xlt * minelab sovereign xs * whites 6000 DI Pro * musketeer xs * xp deus* etrac*tesoro vaquero *
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what are you asking for the explorer ? i have a sovereign xs i may be willing to trade you, it is much easiler to use then the explorer and still is a good machine.

OP
OP
Digger2

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, but I think I'm getting away from Minelab, they are great detectors, but its too difficult for me to change mental attitude from the ATP and 2500 to the sophisticated Minelabs. My ad in classified shows all accessories and I am asking $1000 or best offer. So far I've had no offers. I just may salt it away in storage.

Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions