First time out with E-Trac yields Silver!

Seawulff

Greenie
Mar 29, 2012
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Garrett ACE 250, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8-)

Took the new E-trac out for a few hours and found a '56 Rosie about 5-6" down. Got 5 wheats (oldest was '37) and about $4 clad.

I had a good time. I ran it pretty conservative, in coin mode and pretty much only dug penny, quarter, dime signals. Going back tomorrow with my buddy Rogue and we're gonna go over this school pretty good. I"m going to dig more iffy targets tomorrow. Today was really just to get comfortable with the machine and get some confidence in it.

HH all!

-Seawulff

Attachments

• E-trac Rosie.jpg
    E-trac Rosie.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 86

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep those finds comin lol

OP
OP
S

Seawulff

Greenie
Mar 29, 2012
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Garrett ACE 250, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well went back to the same location on Sunday and E-trac found silver again, 4 wheats, and my first ever Buff! Kinda sad it's taken me so long but I admit I neglect digging Nickel targets too much. My plan is to dig a lot more targets this year though, hopefully they will be good targets, 8-)

Attachments

• Rosie & Buff.jpg
    Rosie & Buff.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 79

250hondacr

Jul 17, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice buff! What were the numbers on the nickel?

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice buff! What were the numbers on the nickel?

I pulled a buffalo the other day rang up as 12-13, I was expecting just a regular jefferson since it was only a couple inches deep.

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well went back to the same location on Sunday and E-trac found silver again, 4 wheats, and my first ever Buff! Kinda sad it's taken me so long but I admit I neglect digging Nickel targets too much. My plan is to dig a lot more targets this year though, hopefully they will be good targets, 8-)

Nice finds, I also tend to skip some of the nickel targets unless it is a solid 12-12/13/14

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya the Etrac is sweet, my first time out and my second hole was a 24k mans band! I was like yep this is the machine haha. Great spot, have fun with it!

CB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread