Old Irving Park Chicago, IL
Detector(s) used
XLT, Excalibur ll, E-trac, Explorer 2 xpdeus, minelab 3030

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though im using a v3i & the vid #'s compared to the 2,machines r totaly different id say cant hurt is if u may have somthing similar to it run it under size & k might point u in a better direction as of mine it would b a lower # mayb around. 20-30 give or take u should b able to find a better answer alot of qualified detectorists here WHO use those good luck

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This would be hard to tell as you didn't say if it was white gold, rose gold or yellow gold. Gold is alloyed with many metals and it would depend on the conductivity and orientation in the ground. Also something near it would change the numbers too.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots og factores play sandman's absolutly correct anything near or how deep mineralization factors to b thought of. Mayb just get a partner gris off the área & go get that ring back may take a while diggin #'s u may not know but least u do know its there somewhere & the day u do find it is goin to be 1 great day let us know

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're just looking for that ring and nothing else, I'd check everything that hits on the 11-13 ferrous number and 12-40 on the conductive number. Grid the area and hope for the best. It should give a nice solid sound if it's indeed 18K gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread