Minelab Etrac on ebay!!!

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, I just want to let you all know that there is currently a used Minelab Etrac selling on ebay (it's at only $515 right now!). The page says that it comes with THREE battery packs (which are very expensive by themselves) AND three coils! As most of you will know, this is an AMAZING deal, and I recommend that you take a look at it if you're looking at getting an Etrac I promise that I have no relation to the seller at all, I just noticed it today and thought that I'd let you guys know, because I'm still looking at different options :icon_thumright:

P.S. You might want to contact the seller before buying just to make sure that it's all legit, but he seemed to have good reviews.

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wont stay at that price. I watched a safari that waa listed for 350 with 3 days left sold for like 800.

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, I know. But still, it's something you can keep your eye on ;)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's now at 720 something

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the update, Christo!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a heads up. Lots of fake metal detectors out there now. Specially the high end ones. I highly recommend you check out the sellers as much as possible before sending them $. I hear of my customers getting burned all the time by fakes or broken machines.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That stinks always buy from a trusted source

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a heads up. Lots of fake metal detectors out there now. Specially the high end ones. I highly recommend you check out the sellers as much as possible before sending them $. I hear of my customers getting burned all the time by fakes or broken machines.

Agree with you completely! That's why I added the "P.S" ;)

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[COLOR=#333333 said:
Agree with you completely! That's why I added the "P.S" ;)

I had one call the other day with a falsing coil he bought from ebay that had 2 years left on warranty. Come to find out it was never registered. Guy was out a new coil. :(

OP
OP
C

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had one call the other day with a falsing coil he bought from ebay that had 2 years left on warranty. Come to find out it was never registered. Guy was out a new coil. :(

That stinks...
I think it's always best to test a product before you buy it, so it's always nice to live close to the seller (which I don't). There's definitely a risk for buying anything used offline, but from what I've heard, you could probably sell a new etrac close to that price lol!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting