cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not hard to master. You just have to stick with it and dig lots of targets so you get used to what the machine is telling you. They discontinued making it because they have fancier machines for about the same money. It's still a great machine for the beach.

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome machine that can go toe to toe with any out there and outperform many! It just takes time with it.......not hard.........just take the time to learn what it's telling you. I will never get rid of mine. I may get other machines, but will keep my GT:icon_thumleft:

JFITTZZZ

May 6, 2012
Mansfield Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just bought one of the last new ones for sale! Thanks to Kieth over at Fort Bedford MD's. Do you guys know were I can get the digisearch meter? Been looking but i'm guessing they are long gone.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought one of the last new ones for sale! Thanks to Kieth over at Fort Bedford MD's. Do you guys know were I can get the digisearch meter? Been looking but i'm guessing they are long gone.
Here's one on eBay
http://bit.ly/JN2JZm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread