OP
OP
T

The Crafty One

Greenie
Mar 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason. He was doing it from the computer. Watch video on YouTube. I think it's called recreating the Andy sabich pattern. I see nothing like it in my manual or on the software that comes with the etrac. I'll look again.

Rick James

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason. He was doing it from the computer. Watch video on YouTube. I think it's called recreating the Andy sabich pattern. I see nothing like it in my manual or on the software that comes with the etrac. I'll look again.

Are you referring to the E-Trac emulator that allows you to see a simulation of the screen on your computer, as if you were actually operating the E-Trac?

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just get out and hunt. Don't worry to much about this pattern and that emulator. It's easy to get wrapped up in all the things you read online and start making too many tweaks that may be hurting you instead of helping. Time on the machine and digging holes will teach you more than waving the coil over stuff on the emulator. Once you get used to the machine a disc pattern with very little "blacked out" area in bottom right of screen will be your best friend. Just focus on 2 tone ferrous and standard coin program for a while. It will all click one day! ( Andy S's book is a great tool for learning the In's and out's of the machine while you go thru learning curve)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread