this goes out to longhair

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx longhair....u gave me some advice on setting up my xt 505 the other day.I printed out your advice and used it in trying to make friends with my 505 again and low and behold i found my first flat button.Needless to say i was very excited about it.Your advice seemed to give me more depth,I think this, because i was detecting my property where i have detected many times and i was really getting a lot more iron signals where its usally a lot quieter.Thanks to you and others giving me tips i think the 505 and I will rekindle our relationship....Thanx again longhair......Barry

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I could be of some help Barry. And congratulations on the button! :icon_thumleft:

IMO the Xterra's are the most under-rated machines out there. Take the time to understand it, and it will pay off in spades!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
+1 longhair ive read many posts in reguards to the xterra line & is absolutly hands down the one to go to for any questions

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread