could of been a CTX but

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the etrac coming should be here Friday don't no if I got the best deal, but it. will take three days to get here rather than seven or more.I bought new for warranty . better resale value.I strongly considered CTX , but can always get one down the road and besides the etrac isn't no slouch. Well anyway thanks for everyone's help here and there.I no I been a pain in the a$$ picking out a new detector isn't the easiest thing to do, unless you got it like that. Hope to get out this weekend with it and find some SILVER. Well sure I'll be asking for help running it . thanks again this is a cool forum.

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Iam sure you will do great with the etrac!! I as well looked at both ctx and etrac , but found a good used ctx that still looks brand new so I guess time will tell how it works out when the snow ever decides to melt, iam thinking at least another month or more :(

D.A.D.D.-Dads against daughters dating

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't no where you live, but sounds like you have bad winters there, we all so had a bad winter ts year, tricking cold, but I think where at the tail end.From what I seen it seems like the etrac shines in damp soil so April showers around here.I heard so much hype about the etrac so gunna find out for my self.Out all the stuff I watch it seems getting use to the sounds is key well that's any detector, but it sounds different then most I no its just another detector not a magic wand.I here there might be a new one coming out soon . Will have to see what that is all about.

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got the etrac in.Put it together, went out side hit a deep quarter that I put in a year ago.Don't no what settings it was in just turn it on and used it loving it so far it is built nice, only thing is the coil wirer is tight and it seems like it has stress from the coil to the shaft well going to read the manually now and take it out tomorrow.

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got the etrac in.Put it together, went out side hit a deep quarter that I put in a year ago.Don't no what settings it was in just turn it on and used it loving it so far it is built nice, only thing is the coil wirer is tight and it seems like it has stress from the coil to the shaft well going to read the manually now and take it out tomorrow.
It's always exciting when you get to assemble a new toy!! My oldest daughter just shakes her head when iam playing around with the settings in the house lol , keep us posted on your hunts

D.A.D.D.-Dads against daughters dating

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread