Joined the swingers club :-( or :-)

Bucketfreak317

Feb 3, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305 Whites BH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No I'm not into wife swapping first off if I had a wife I wouldn't be into that second I highly believe that if a woman takes interest in me its time to run...LoL :-)
With all that said I turned such and such an age on March 17th got a card in the mail telling me not to worry about a metal detector it was taken care of I thought that was nice but in the end it wasn't what I was looking to get but I'm going to keep it and in the mean time save more money to be able to get extra coils for the one I still intend to buy.
Anyhow what I ended up with will do for a while I've not been out yet and still need a pinpointer though that's not a big deal seeing were in for snow where I live.
At least what I got is a minelab its the X-Terra 305 though its not the 705 I've still yet to read much negative about it and it should still perform pretty well in the soil conditions here so I'm not that bent out of shape it was free so there's really no way I could complain on top of that I've gotten some go ahead permission from people who have old home sites in my area so I hope this year will be a good one.
Anyhow does anyone here have the full book PDF "getting to know your X-Terra" I've lost my password at the minelab site and it would be much appreciated if someone could PM me the files and any tips with this MD would be nice to.

OP
OP
Bucketfreak317

Bucketfreak317

Feb 3, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305 Whites BH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Longhair PM sent in return.
Yup I'm stoked.
I intend to set up a test bed as soon as the weather decides its going to cooperate when doing this should I actually leave my targets sit over night or longer this would not be a problem I've read a post here about this particular subject but the guy was using a totally different minelab detector.

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ideally you should leave the targets in the ground in your garden. Years are better than days or months. In time the ground develops a matrix that reads differently when disturbed, so it takes a few years to get established and really mimic targets in the field.

sask hunter

Aug 26, 2013
yorkton saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's something I have never done in all my years if detecting was make a test garden , but since I've never owned a minelab before I think Makeing one in my garden will help me with the new ctx , D.A.D.D.-Dads against daughters dating

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread