Minelab has some new treats coming up in the future

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wonderful thing about paragraphs is they make reading so much easier... Just saying....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

parkgt

Feb 19, 2013
Western AR
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, XP Deus, previous CTX and 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The wonderful thing about paragraphs is they make reading so much easier... Just saying...."

Agreed:

Often I will not even read a lengthily post that has no paragraph structure. It is just too painful.

I have also noticed that frequently those same posts ramble with no logical flow of ideas. Too many seem to have slept through English class or didn't think it was important to learn to express themselves effectively.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since TH brought this to our attention I have noticed that every post I edit the indentations disappear when surfing from my smartphone or pad. That may account for some of the posts that are a whole page long without any paragraph indentations. I will admit that English was my least favorite subject. I was more interested in math and sciences which may be the reason for my poor writing skills. I at least never use wanna, kinda, prolly and the like. This drives me nuts!!!

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thanks a lot!! Now I'm going to waste the whole day wondering, no, dreaming what my GT would look with a factory meter.???

a Sovereign in a X-Terra costume would be nice.

easy view of the Meter & Light

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? It would be ok for lets say one of TN supporting vendors to sell both cheap and higher end detectors right? But not stores like Cabelas?

The problem I see with places like Cabela's and Walmart selling top end detectors especially,
is, Unless in a rare exception one of their employees uses one, and is
consulted for sales, it is worse then Buying a detector through the Mail.

at least mail order from one of our dealers, you not only have a wide variety of members here,
you can also make a phone call and ask Questions.

Ask the 5o year old Grandmother or 17 year old girl at the cash Register at Walmart

or the person selling Guns at Cabela's what they Recommend for civil war relics :laughing7:

or even what the learning curve will be, type of Batteries, and Headphones they
recommend

Last edited:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The problem I see with places like Cabela's and Walmart selling top end detectors especially,
is, Unless in a rare exception one of their employees uses one, and is
consulted for sales, it is worse then Buying a detector through the Mail.

at least mail order from one of our dealers, you not only have a wide variety of members here,
you can also make a phone call and ask Questions.

Ask the 5o year old Grandmother or 17 year old girl at the cash Register at Walmart

or the person selling Guns at Cabela's what they Recommend for civil war relics :laughing7:

or even what the learning curve will be, type of Batteries, and Headphones they
recommend

Whats the difference? They are probably just as inept to give advice on either!

newtector

Apr 19, 2014
Eagan, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
I think it will enhance our hobby, yes. It will also take the surprise out of the dig. I'm not excited for the new technology.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread