Mine Lab Customer Service

OP
OP
B

Brooklynhunter

Jul 16, 2013
Just received confirmation email my replacement parts have shipped. Can't ask for faster than that.

Aussie

Nov 2, 2009
I'm really glad you had some luck with them, I sent an email to the same place regarding the plastic battery clips that broke on my sov gt, they gave me a quick reply to tell me I need to buy a new battery. Or to use cable ties!

Aussie

Nov 2, 2009
From what I've read on this site, Garret's customer after service is far better than mine labs. Having said that I'm glad you are happy with the way that looked after you.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just received confirmation email my replacement parts have shipped. Can't ask for faster than that.

Glad they got you fixed so quick. Minelab asked us at the Minelab conference to tell customers to call and leave a message or email them for fastest response.

Please feel free to holler at us if we can help. ;)

mchesser

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2014
Saint Augustine, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Teknetics Eurotek Pro
Tesoro Sand Shark
Minelab SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bought a SE Pro used and it was missing the arm strap. I emailed customer support and they sent me a new one free of charge. I know its not an expensive part, but I didnt expect that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread