Minelab is talking to me..

jhen999

Apr 17, 2014
Northern Califorina
Detector(s) used
Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my x-terra 705 out about 8 hours know, and I am starting to understand what its saying to me...got a ways to go...I really like the notch Disc. on it..able to notch out pull tabs and still find nickels and gold rings, found a nice silver bracelet today at about 5 inch's...I was getting signals at over 8 inch's, but I don't think its a good idea to brake out a shovel at a park...8-)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 705 is a great machine with a s load of capabilities, being able to change frequency by a simple coil change that's impressive for sure, I recommend that understanding the xterra book on there,site tells you a lot about the detector & its options. My only only advice is not sure notching out pull tabs is the right thing there are so many variables with them size,how old,crushed ect you might pass over a nice target better off not goin by what you see on the screen & more of what the tones are telling you for every 10 tabs might have 1 merc or somethi.g else great worth the extra time cuz machines face on vdi ect aren't always right deeper the item is less of a better #. Either way Congrates with ur 705 I should have held on to mine a bit longer lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread