Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has not yet been officially released to us dealers, we are not yet allowed to publish the price. I expect the official release any day.

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is on other dealer sites so I would say you are good to go. List price in U.S. $4875 Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) $3750 One Australian dealer is promising delivery by July 15.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Minelab SDC 2300 will be released tomorrow Sat.28 June 2014......
P1017984_2.jpg
P1017983.jpg
....... Very good on tiny gold, like a Gold Bug II but deeper......however it detects more than just gold which very few are prepared to show........ ivanll

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So far there is very little interest in this new machine because of the price from what I can see on the gold prospecting forums. Of the writers that work for Minelab, the nicest thing they can say about it is that it handles hot rocks better than VLF gold machines. It is supposed to be good at finding small gold, but it better be because you'll need quite a bit of small gold to pay for it. I haven't seen any water reviews of it yet, and finding sub-gram gold in the water with a metal detector is going to be, well, difficult. It is cute, just not $3,700.00 cute to me.

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Official release in the States is July 3rd. At least that's what the e-mail I got from Minelab says.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread