Great Service

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is good turnaround time. I have to send my Garrett in and was told to expect at least 2 weeks. Just curious, who paid the shipping costs?

OP
OP
T

Tasmorn

Jun 9, 2013
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I paid to sent out they paid to return

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
One week turnaround on my GT last month. Hard to beat.

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paying shipping sucks. I bought a new minelab Excal II with a factory defect and am now forced to pay the shipping to Florida after just buying the machine. Im not a happy Minelab owner. I own 2 Minelab machines, 2 pointers and 4 coils. Little things like this can cost you customers.

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paying shipping sucks. I bought a new minelab Excal II with a factory defect and am now forced to pay the shipping to Florida after just buying the machine. Im not a happy Minelab owner. I own 2 Minelab machines, 2 pointers and 4 coils. Little things like this can cost you customers.

Agreed. I have to send in my Garrett SH II which is less than a year old and still under warranty. Was told by Garrett that I would have to pay for the shipping both ways. I reside in Canada so it won't be cheap. Seems to me if you buy a product in good faith the expectations are that it will perform according to the manufacturer's and purchaser's expectations at least through the warranty period. If not then it should not be the customer who has to bear the costs associated with shipping the defective unit back. Especially when the repairs are not required as a rsult of neglect or negligence.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
T

Tasmorn

Jun 9, 2013
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting