E-trac to the CTX 3030

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of it wasn't Bart that made it private... I did..
It wasn't only that.. They were selling the machine with the gonehunting's settings as if I was endorsing it. One even sold the machine with all my programs saying that they didn't need to go anywhere else as they have the best settings.. Lol I was kinda shocked they would use my name to sell thier machines.. I don't have a problem helping people but I'll be dang if I'm going to walk their customers through set up just because they don't know the machine... Or they are making it a point of sale on something I gave away.. When we do that with every sale or non sale anyway. They could have called it something else.. But they were using my name.. Just got under my skin..

Now i understand!!!! First off, I swear by that program.. And second im glad i still have it saved on my exchange. I only found out that it was removed, because i was sending people to youtube to follow ur instructions. Im not a dealer, just a fellow hunter who likes to share what i have learned..
Now when people ask me about the program i have to have them call me and go into the exchange and have them do the same with the CTX pluged in and walk them through it as you did on YouTube. .lol..
I'll tell you what, it was alot less time consuming just sending them to youtube. Thanks for creating that..
George

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now i understand!!!! First off, I swear by that program.. And second im glad i still have it saved on my exchange. I only found out that it was removed, because i was sending people to youtube to follow ur instructions. Im not a dealer, just a fellow hunter who likes to share what i have learned..
Now when people ask me about the program i have to have them call me and go into the exchange and have them do the same with the CTX pluged in and walk them through it as you did on YouTube. .lol..
I'll tell you what, it was alot less time consuming just sending them to youtube. Thanks for creating that..
George
Thanks George.. I am glad it is helping people.. that's the reason for the videos and everything.. feels good to be able to give something back to the hobby.. Cause I needed help with the CTX too.. Tester Randy Horton helped me a lot at first and shoved me in the direction of programming it to fit my needs..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread