Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been wanting to add the Excal II 800 to my quiver for the last year or so and was looking online to see if there was any used ones on eBay when I ran across a reduced price for one on amazon.com.
Both amazon and Sears had them for sale for under 1200.00, so I saved it in my amazon wish list.

I just checked on it the day before yesterday and noticed the priced had dropped to 865.00 (for 1 day) and purchased it.

Wow, I received a new, in box (not a return) Excalibur II 800 with the extra dive shaft included.
I'm so blown away at the savings and just wanted to pass this info on to anyone who may want to save money on this
excellent detector!
Best of Luck!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple months ago I traded my Excal II to a friend for fixing two laptops and also got a new desktop. I still have the older Excal 1000 along with few other water detectors. That was a great buy you got from Amazon.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Sandman! I am still reeling from the buy and don't know how amazon does it but am glad of the timing.

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic price Rusty, welcome to the land of web feet and shriveled fingers from the cold water.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread