DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A GOOD ANSWER TO THIS ?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I am going to buy a Minelab Eureka Gold i found at a great price looks like new works like new .. I am going to see what it will do hunting for coins & Jewelry when the weather breaks... ...Has any on used one like that for Coins & Jewelry and how does it work doing so ?

goldseeker4000

Mar 5, 2011
Kalispell, Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab X-terra 705, Gold Monster 1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The eureka gold is a dedicated gold nugget machine. You will find coins with it but you will need to dig every single target. Period. If it is a good price and you have areas near you to detect for gold nuggets, then buy it. But if you don't, put your money on a x-terra 705, explorer, etrac or CTX 3030.

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The eureka gold is a dedicated gold nugget machine. You will find coins with it but you will need to dig every single target. Period. If it is a good price and you have areas near you to detect for gold nuggets, then buy it. But if you don't, put your money on a x-terra 705, explorer, etrac or CTX 3030.

Think Goldseeker4000 is right on the money. Digging every-signal may give great results but wear you out. :) I have an older Xterra 7 but bought the new 705 Gold Pack. Way better. Fine tuning is possible./ You.tube has some good how-tos for 705s. I am planning to get out SOON.. Gonna be a great year. :)
BB

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You DON'T have to dig everything with this machine - It is a VLF with discrimination capabilities.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You DON'T have to dig everything with this machine - It is a VLF with discrimination capabilities.
Yes i thought that with that dis. on it it might work for other than gold prospecting …. It looks like the dis. on it is about the same as the sovereign .. but only VLF instead of BBS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread