Minelab Repair Service Is Great - CTX

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd assembled my CTX incorrectly, lower shaft into upper shaft wrong position. And could not disassemble it, it locked in. I blame both myself and the manual, which I consider vague. Certainly I'm not the only person in the world who got that wrong, though I do feel rather duh.....

Months later, I finally called Minelab, and they directed me to send it to their facility in Winter Springs, FLA.

I shipped it last Friday, and today (6 days later including the weekend) received a new upper and lower. It was an immediate turn around. No charge.

Hats off to Minelab!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd assembled my CTX incorrectly, lower shaft into upper shaft wrong position. And could not disassemble it, it locked in. I blame both myself and the manual, which I consider vague. Certainly I'm not the only person in the world who got that wrong, though I do feel rather duh.....

Months later, I finally called Minelab, and they directed me to send it to their facility in Winter Springs, FLA.

I shipped it last Friday, and today (6 days later including the weekend) received a new upper and lower. It was an immediate turn around. No charge.

Hats off to Minelab!

Deep don't feel bad, when I assembled mine I put lower shaft on upside down, didn't notice till I had it completely assembled and screen wouldn't center up properly.. Had to take it apart to fix..

Repair shop at Kellyco does real good work!

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
"Repair shop at Kellyco does real good work! "

AMEN!!!!

Top Member Reactions