OP
OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
That last post was the last time I used the GF60. I still like the machine, however, it has been and will always be my "unplanned" detector. The last time I used it I hadn't planned on going detecting that day, but on the way home from work I passed a park and got the itch. So, I stopped, pulled out the GF60 and scratched it!

I mainly bought it because I don't want to be an hour from home, see a ripped up sidewalk in an old area and not have a detector.

DennisNJ

Nov 13, 2014
Atco, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
White Coinmaster 5000d Series 2 (Vintage)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I travel a lot from NJ to Florida, and this Go-Find 60 looks so inviting. I have been working to find a sound app for my AT Pro, then today, I saw https://youtu.be/55PGL6-JZno a smartphone app for the go-find 40 and 60. Love the App and I think it sealed my thoughts on buying this detector. The price is right. Later I will let you know the comparison of these detectors (AT Pro and Go-Find 60) Also the Smartphone App.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good choice... this is one of the best entry level machines on the market. Ground balance in an entry level machine is almost unheard of. :)

james199

Feb 7, 2016
Daytona Beach
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a GF60 for my wife its her Valentines Day gift and i couldn't hide it as it showed up while she was home and she absolutely loves it.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well...........I thought about one, but it's passed. Every review I have read has been terrible, except a few here. I watched it being tested and it failed miserably on a masking test. Most users reviews report 4-5 inch max depth. The sliding mechanism gets grit and breaks down. Many were sent back. Many said the gimmicks outweighed performance.

I don't listen to reviews unless they are overwhelmingly the same or I can watch them in real time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread