Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant believe how cheap the charger seems to be for these machines.

I think I only plugged it in the wall, maybe twice. This last time I went to plug in the cord to the box and the connection pushed all the way thru, so its pretty much worthless now.

Does anyone know who from Minelab I can contact? I have emailed them a few times and get zero response.

the machine is less than 6 months old . I spoke with Bart from Big Boys, but he told me this is something that they need to replace.

Does anyone have any good contact info for Minelab? I was gonna buy another one of these (use as a back up) but that was until I noticed it was like 160 bucks

Any Help would be great!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
That should be covered by the warranty.

When I sent my CTX in I talked to Nadia Mosley

Customer Care: 1-877-767-6522
Direct: 1-630-401-8159
Fax: 1-630-401-8178
Email: [email protected]

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That should be covered by the warranty.

When I sent my CTX in I talked to Nadia Mosley

Customer Care: 1-877-767-6522
Direct: 1-630-401-8159
Fax: 1-630-401-8178
Email: [email protected]

Thank you! I just sent her an email.

Hopefully I get a quicker response than the "service" email

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call. Dont wait for email. They will give you a RMA number and address to send it in for repair/replace.

Jeff In North Georgia

Aug 23, 2006
Suwanee, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+
The wall adapter is the inexpensive part of the charging system on the CTX3030. The expensive part is the charger base that the adapter and battery plug into.
Jeff

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wall adapter is the inexpensive part of the charging system on the CTX3030. The expensive part is the charger base that the adapter and battery plug into.
Jeff

the way I read it, that was what broke. He went to plug the wall cord into the base and the base plug receiver separated and went inside the base.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant believe how cheap the charger seems to be for these machines.

I think I only plugged it in the wall, maybe twice. This last time I went to plug in the cord to the box and the connection pushed all the way thru, so its pretty much worthless now.

Does anyone know who from Minelab I can contact? I have emailed them a few times and get zero response.

the machine is less than 6 months old . I spoke with Bart from Big Boys, but he told me this is something that they need to replace.

Does anyone have any good contact info for Minelab? I was gonna buy another one of these (use as a back up) but that was until I noticed it was like 160 bucks

Any Help would be great!

Who are you emailing, what email address?

Call 407 699-8724, Minelab repair center at Kellyco, they will take care of it for you, it is covered under your warranty.

Minelab will give you a RMA, request a mailing label, it will save you postage, they will email you the shipping label...

Last edited:

Jeff In North Georgia

Aug 23, 2006
Suwanee, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+
the way I read it, that was what broke. He went to plug the wall cord into the base and the base plug receiver separated and went inside the base.
Guess I did not read far enough down the post. Was relating it to the problems I had with the wall adapter. US type optional snap in electrical plug was a loose fit and did not always make good contact, also sometimes would get very hot. I just replaced the whole adapter with a wall adapter specifically made with a US plug to avoid possible issues.

Thanks!
Jeff

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread