Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't own one but in comparing to the 505 I have a question about Ground Balance. The 705 has an Automatic Ground Tracking that can be turned off. When in the off position does the machine go to a FIXED GB or can GB be adjusted Manually. Depending on positions how is the Depth affected? I know the 505 had Manual GB which I like.
Thanks, Marvin

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Setting GB on a 705 can be done automatically or manually. Tracking can be turned on or off, and when it is off it's in a manual mode.
It also has a Tracking Offset feature, which allows you to offset the GB up to 15 points (30° of ground phase angle shift) either positive or negative, and have the machine track with that amount of offset.

OP
OP
GA_Boy

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Longhair
Marvin

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honest Samuel,

Sorry but only Charter Members and Supporting vendors can sell here, you would have to join as Charter Member ($20.00 a year) to sell......

Also selling has to be on our forum for selling items... It is found Under "Marketplace", Treasure Related Classifieds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread