IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone recommend a pair of wireless headphones for etrac? I searched this forum and found a few, Rapoo and another pair that was discontinued. I am assuming blue tooth have a delay. Anyone have any experience? The wire from my KOSS is killing me, I cant do it anymore lol

thank you

Ever tried quality wired phones like Killer B or Sunray or Grey Ghost? They have very nice supple wiring as opposed to some. The wireless on the CTX is great but when I use the Explorer my Killer Bs work really nice. Going wireless on something that's not initially set up for it takes some work,trial and error. There are some guys who will chime in and give you some thoughts...

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I second the TDK WR700's. BUT if you can find a set of the Auvio 33-283 they are the best I have found.

OP
OP
Dr.Jones

Dr.Jones

Aug 19, 2005
Kennett square , PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Yea I hit Amazon for the auvio and they are discontinued. I found the TDK I'll try them. Thanks guys

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an as new pair of TDK WR700's in the box with custom cable I will sell you for $80.00 Delivered in the lower 48 if interested. They were on my Etrac.

set1.jpg set2.jpg
Cable2.png Cable3.png

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't need the money ... LOL... Lets see how they do on here. I paid over $110... thanks for the offer though... Gary

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't need the money ... LOL... Lets see how they do on here. I paid over $110... thanks for the offer though... Gary

I love it when I offer stuff at 30-50% off and el cheapo feels compelled to say "I'll do X amount but certainly not Y amount" heavens no that would be out of the question.

fishnnut

Jan 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your price is plenty fair...If you check Ebay completed tdk wr700's he would see that a set just sold 2 days ago for $230...:icon_thumright:

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmm....must be the gold-plated ones. A 3 min google search found them at $94.99 with free shipping and thats before checking coupon sites.

OP said he paid $110 ...very likely the ones you got all excited about, are different.

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OR....were purchased by a really desperate knucklehead???

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL... it doesn't count the heavy duty custom cable I am throwing in and I had them made... You may want to think this through :) You cant just buy a pair and hook them up... fyi... Good luck in your search...
finderskeepers ... you are off the list of potential buyers... Remember.. I don't need the money or any attitude... Gary... smiling in Oregon :)

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL... it doesn't count the heavy duty custom cable I am throwing in and I had them made... You may want to think this through :) You cant just buy a pair and hook them up... fyi... Good luck in your search...
finderskeepers ... you are off the list of potential buyers... Remember.. I don't need the money or any attitude... Gary... smiling in Oregon :)

OH heavens Gary...I'm off the list. How will I live with this disappointment????

Probably, just fine, me thinks.

I thought I was gonna be fine offering that amount after following your lead. Here's one of your very recent replies to items for sale...

"When you get to your rock bottom price delivered to Oregon... PM me... I have lots of cash laying around...
Gary from Oregon"

LOL

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not the "for sale" forum....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread