Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sooo, I have been using the CTX for 10 mos. and starting to get a bit better with it. I have set a good program for old schools and parks etc. and
have been practicing pulling deep signals (10" or so). Went to a school yard yesterday, set sensitivity around the 27-30 mark, open screen, listened for the high
chirps and like some have said, trusted my machine. Dug some deep duds, but getting lots of practice understanding more on the deep target sounds
and what could actually be there after digging.....this machine, as little as I know, can get down there and squeeze out some good targets that others
have left behind.....just amazed, just got one deep wheaty yesterday afternoon, (10") but pulled a few other deep sundry targets.....it is all starting to come together for me and
after watching every video and studying this machine, digging lots of duds, I now think I will be able to find some great targets given a good location
with targets that have been hidden for a long time.....this thing has me hooked, cant wait to get back out and practice some more......

GL HH

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions