OP
OP
ArDirtSlinger

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
For just land headphones, what are you trying to get out of them over what stock provides? (Clarity of signal, breathability, sound proofing, sound cancelling, seal-over-ears, earbuds, wireless...etc...

Whatcha looking for? Because what you want determines "what's a good pair".

Your absolutely right.....Over the ears..As for the rest I just need to block out wind, traffic noises... The GPX 4500 is a pulse induction machine so I need to hear the changes in the threshold.. I don't believe I need the kinda of range and quality that say my " VanceMuffs " have that I use on my Deus .

Guess I better add that my GPX has the Gold Screamer mod.. I'm using a plug in speaker right now..

Last edited:

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Black Widows by detector pro.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen any of the three major headphone lines work well with a GPX and Gold Screamer -

Grey Ghost (any, including their Black Widows made by the same company)
Sunray
Killer Bs.

Just pick one that's comfortable for you and also has a good sound to your ear.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody else have the problem with your headphones causing your ears to hurt. I don't know if it's due to the blood not being able to circulate? They almost feel like they are burning. Don't think my ears are too big to fit in the headphone pocket (I hope)!

OP
OP
ArDirtSlinger

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've seen any of the three major headphone lines work well with a GPX and Gold Screamer -

Grey Ghost (any, including their Black Widows made by the same company)
Sunray
Killer Bs.

Just pick one that's comfortable for you and also has a good sound to your ear.

Ok, I went to your web site and looked around and I'm thinking as my 1st detector of choice is a Deus that going back to a coiled cord would be archaic. So I kinda liked the look of these " Deteknix Wire-Free™ Pro Headphones ".. Whats your thoughts on these with the Gold Screamer???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions