Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have been working high trash areas, super chatty.
Will hit on lots of my preset high tone for good targets
but of course i use no disc, maybe switching back to my discrimination to check.

With it being so trashy I watch my VDI numbers and if hiting around the 12 line I hover and try to wiggle out a good Target in between the trash. I have been using the wiggle back method to pinpoint and to also very slowly see if my target cursor will fill in with a fairly good VDI number. I have watched some videos of people who will pinpoint using the pinpoint trigger but I think in high trash or being very deep this is very hard to do therefore I have been using the very tip end of my coil to slowly wiggle on top of the good Target. I max out my sensitivity to get just as deep as possible to retrieve some of the good Target's that are deep. These numbers when getting 10 inches or so deep jump around some but sometimes I can very slowly hover over the deep Target even though it is surrounded by trash.
So my question is, is this a good technique or can someone tell me of a better way of identifying deep good targets.

Thanks !!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread