Other
OBN0000.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, post deleted, only cm can sell.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Dave is different user here, although he rarely posts. He is a retired naval commander, aircraft maintenance officer.

Glad to hear that, thanks.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call from minelab today I believe from Marty and they said they were unable to duplicate the problem and told me to try a few things and that they were mailing it back to me. So overall I'm pretty pleased with the customer service it's only been 2 weeks barely unfortunately they weren't able to duplicate the problem but I will try a few things and definitely go break it in and see if it still does it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like when you take your car to a mechanic and it doesn't make that noise it makes when you drive it sometimes. I do know they have to be able to duplicate a problem to be able to fix it.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like when you take your car to a mechanic and it doesn't make that noise it makes when you drive it sometimes. I do know they have to be able to duplicate a problem to be able to fix it.

Once I get it back I'll put it through its paces and see what she will do...or not do

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to update everyone that Minelab is working on addressing the backlogs in repair. I personally brought it up at the Minelab conference earlier this year, and was assured by the executives that things would change over the course of the year.

I also would like to personally welcome Minelab Jamie to the Treasurenet forum. She works in the Chicago headquarters, so we now have someone seeing and sharing concerns from the forum users. I've worked with Jamie on some customer issues and can assure you she is very responsive and cares about Minelab customers.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread