Mar 19, 2017
gulf coast
Detector(s) used
Excal 11
Infiniuim
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hope this is good news, Kellco had my excal 11 several months for repair and when I finally got it back with a new board I checked it out but did not take it into the water. Sometime later when I took it to the beach the first time I was waist deep it quit and when I got home I saw water drops inside.

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
I just received my ex2 back today. It had a speaker wire loose and I mailed it out last wednesday. they called me on friday and had it repaired and sent it back. It arrived today just a week after sending it,works like a champ,only cost me 50 bucks. The service center is in PA that I was directed to.

PI PETE

Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Yep, I think my boards out, I’m sending mine to PA next week! Will give feedback on service. So far so good, left message for RMA and was called back the same day with #.

PI PETE

Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Yep, I think my boards out, I’m sending mine to PA next week! Will give feedback on service. So far so good, left message for RMA and was called back the same day with #.

Update:
I was already flying back east on a business trip. Shipped from New York to PA 10/18/17

Arrived at Minelab 10/23/17

Waiting for call as of 11/06/17

Hope it’s not too bad.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to send my E-TRAC in for a warranty repair to the new PA facility two weeks ago. They called me the day they received the unit and completed the repair immediately. I am more than pleased with the service I received, thanks Minelab!

slick356

Feb 11, 2016
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030
Minelab Etrac
Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where is the repair center at in Pennsylvania?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the repair center at in Pennsylvania?
You have to call Minelabs first, they will open up an RMA then give you the address, you can't just mail it in or walk it in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they also doing non-warranty repairs?

if so, do you need an RMA for those as well?

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rick, I believe the answer is "Yes" to both of your questions. They need an RMA number to track your detector.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will say that they are doing an INCREDIBLE job! I just had my CTX in for a warranty repair and I had the same result as everybody else I have talked to. The work was completed THE DAY IT ARRIVED. I tracked my package. I shipped it Monday last week, it arrived Thursday morning. The work was done and shipping info sent Thursday afternoon. It arrived to me this morning in perfect working order. I have never been happier with a repair center!

Keith's crew is really kicking butt in the new service center. I spoke with him on the phone today and they have some great plans in the work.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, When I talked to Minelab they told me they wanted RMAs on all detectors and repair center in PA is doing warranty and non warranty work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.....Keith's crew is really kicking butt in the new service center. I spoke with him on the phone today and they have some great plans in the work.

Any hints you can share?

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Naw, I'd be talking out of turn to repeat specifics. As a minelab owner, I'm happy with the direction Keith is taking this.

Understand.

I had to try!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread