My CTX arrived back to me today after being sent in for repairs. :) :) :)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't be happier with the way my repair was handled by Minelab and the new repair center. I shipped it out Tuesday Sept. 26th, they got it Thursday the 28th, I received a text that evening informing me that they had the detector and it was on the bench the same day. Friday I got an e-mail from Minelab telling me the CTX had arrived at the repair center and they would keep me informed about the progress. Got a text from the repair center on Tuesday Oct. 3rd telling me my CTX was done and would be shipping out the same day. Later in the day I got 2 e-mails from Minelab, one stating my CTX was done and the other was my tracking number. I got it today and all is well. Kudo's to Minelab, hopefully this is the rule and not an exception to the repair woes in the past.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Dan,
Awesome news! Glad to hear all is well with your detector? Now that's what I call service and great communication.

fuceye

Dec 13, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt,ctx3030,equinox 850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did they say they did to it....?

OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They replaced the faceplate and the touchpads.

sssmiller

Mar 16, 2016
Ogden Utah, from Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/ AT Pro Pointer/ BH Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I chose a different mfg. due to the earlier neg comments about service. Looks like everything is great now. Planning an order for the CTX this summer. Now I have a couple months to explain to the wife why I need to keep both.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I chose a different mfg. due to the earlier neg comments about service. Looks like everything is great now. Planning an order for the CTX this summer. Now I have a couple months to explain to the wife why I need to keep both.

Not a problem, just tell her that you enjoy the hobby so much, that you bought HER a detector as well, because that's just the kind of guy you are. Of course you would like to borrow it, just to make sure it operates ok etc........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread