15% Military Discount From Any Authorized Minelab Dealer

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminder to active duty and retired Military:

https://www.minelab.com/usa/consumer/where-to-buy/where-to-buy/current-promotions?year=2018

Minelab has been kind enough to offer a 15% Military discount.
It is good on detectors all but Pro finds.
It is ongoing from 2018, don't know how long it will last, they wouldn't tell me.
It is good at any authorized dealer.
Buy from a local dealer or a Tnet sponsor to get discount, you're not going the discount at that big internet store.

Thank you, Minelab.

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
That's wonderful. I wish it was going on when i bought my etrac 5 years ago lol. That would have left room for some good headphones. I am glad to see them recognize the sacrifices service men and women have when it comes to defending our great nation, and it is still great even with all of our troubles. No place else i want to call home.......

DigDug216

Feb 22, 2016
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (May2015) and Equinox 800 (March2019)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought my Equinox 800 for a grand total of $769 after the military discount! It arrived yesterday. Now I have a water detector to compliment my XP Deus. All i had to do was scan my DD214 at a local library and send it to the vendor. A lot of vets take up this hobby as a form of therapy. Thank you Minelab for blessing us with a discount (hand salute).

newzac

Greenie
May 25, 2020
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to wake a dead thread here, but does anyone know if this applies to all honorably discharged veterans or active/ retired only? Thanks!

newzac

Greenie
May 25, 2020
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Don! Long time lurker, thought I would get in on some of this action!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I know, a copy of your DD214 or active military I.D. is all you need. Supporting vendors, is this true?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes thats all you need I used it a couple years ago when I got my Nox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread