what are advantages of 8" Slimline Toronado Coil and 10" tornado coil for GT?

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what are advantages of 8" Slimline Toronado Coil and 10" tornado coil for GT?

I have bought a GT and bought the 8" slimline tornado coil in addition to the 10" Tornado that comes with the GT. What are the differences between using these two coils. Does it boil down to 10" for depth and 8" for trashy areas? Does anyone have any experience with these coils and the Sovereign GT? Thanks for any input.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: what are advantages of 8" Slimline Toronado Coil and 10" tornado coil for GT?

comisoas said:
I have bought a GT and bought the 8" slimline tornado coil in addition to the 10" Tornado that comes with the GT. What are the differences between using these two coils. Does it boil down to 10" for depth and 8" for trashy areas? Does anyone have any experience with these coils and the Sovereign GT? Thanks for any input.
Well one thing you got the best detector out there .....To me that is....To me it is better than any top of the line detector out there............... As for the difference between the 8" and the 10" is just what you just said But with the SOVEREIGN and with the iron mask and the diffrent tones for diffrent targets all i use is the 10" And i do just fine with it i have no problems at all in trashey areas...Good luck with your SOVEREIGN i know you will enjoy it...

OP
OP
Gilligan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: what are advantages of 8" Slimline Toronado Coil and 10" tornado coil for GT?

thanks for the encouragement. I have read alot of good stuff about the Sovereign and cannot wait to get out in the field with it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread